Wednesday, December 12, 2012

     I was shown this video through a social media network, and I was compelled to share it with fellow teachers. It is not about incorporating technology into the classroom, but instead about a teacher educating children about the importance of their lives and what really matters in life: happiness. It also made me realize how much technology plays a role in our lives as teachers. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to be inspired by this video if I wasn't part of social media. As teachers we need to take advantage of technology and spread hope, and inspiration to one another. This is what I hope to do by showing this video. I hope you then in return share it with a friend and build on this community.

Shelter From the Storm by John X. Carey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 CURR316: Integrating Technology into Schools.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.